Position: Hospitality Aide Department: Nursing
Hours: 4:30pm-1am (40hrs)
Days: Full-time, 5 days per week including weekend rotation
The Wayne County Care Center is currently accepting applications for the position of Full-Time & Part-time HA for the County’s 50 bed skilled/ intermediate nursing and 20 bed assisted living facility.
Responsibilities of a HA:
- Provide a variety of services to support the activities of our residents under the supervision of a nurse
- Assist STNAs with answering call lights and resident needs that don’t require physical interaction
- Responsible for transporting residents in the building, social interactions, passing water, snacks, helping to organize resident rooms, and assist with room moves
- Administer constant, quality customer service to help our residents THRIVE!
Requirements of HA:
- High school diploma or GED
- Compassion for and commitment to hospitality, service and excellence in senior care
- Ability to be a responsible and dependable team member who can take direction well
- Adaptable and able to work under pressure
As a County organization, the Care Center provides excellent benefits that include:
- Minimum starting wage is $10.46 Increased based on experience.
- low cost health/ dental/ vision coverage, including a free health clinic
- OPERS retirement
- 11 paid holidays with time a half when working
- sick time
- two weeks’ vacation
- one free meal per shift
- free TB, Hep B, flu shots and COVID testing
- staff referral and attendance bonuses
- an extensive employee assistance program that includes counseling and discounts to a variety of items
How to apply:
Applications may be obtained at the WCCC, 876 S. Geyers Chapel Rd, Wooster or downloaded from the website www.waynecountycarecenter.com Please submit applications and refer questions to email@example.com
Wayne County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.