Housekeeper Full Time
Position: Housekeeper Department: ESW
Hours: 7 a.m. -3:30 p.m. (32 hours)
Days: Full time, days vary including every other weekend
The Wayne County Care Center is currently accepting applications for the position of full time Housekeeper for the County’s 50 bed skilled/ intermediate nursing and 20 bed assisted living facility.
Responsibilities of a Housekeeper:
- Provide a variety of cleaning services to support the sanitation needs of our residents under the supervision of the director
- Assist with laundry, as needed
- Keep the facility safe, clean and orderly
- Ensure infection control measures are being used when cleaning
- Provide efficient service without interrupting the resident
- Administer constant, quality customer service to help our residents THRIVE!
Requirements of FSW:
- High school diploma or GED
- Compassion for and commitment to hospitality, service and excellence in senior care
- Ability to be a responsible and dependable team member who can take direction well
- Adaptable and able to work under pressure
As a County organization, the Care Center provides excellent benefits that include:
- NEW INCREASED PAY SCALE!!!
- Opportunity to earn up to an additional $4.50/hour with shift premiums and attendance bonuses
- low cost health/ dental/ vision coverage, including a free health clinic
- OPERS retirement
- 11 paid holidays (with additional time and a half when working)
- sick time and two weeks vacation
- one personal day your first year
- one free meal per shift
- free TB, Hep B, flu, COVID shots and COVID testing
- staff referral bonuses
- an extensive employee assistance program that includes counseling and discounts to a variety of items
How to apply:
Applications may be obtained at the WCCC, 876 S. Geyers Chapel Rd, Wooster or downloaded from the website www.waynecountycarecenter.com Please submit applications and refer questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wayne County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.