Position: STNA Department: Nursing
Hours: 6a- 6:30p or 6p- 6:30a (36 hours)
Days: 3 days per week includes every other weekend
The Wayne County Care Center is currently accepting applications for the position of Full Time STNAs for the County’s 50 bed skilled/ intermediate nursing.
Responsibilities of an STNA:
- Provide a variety of services to maintain and support activities of daily living for our residents under the supervision of a nurse
- Assist with daily living activities for residents, including social interaction, and community connections
- Assist the nurse and other staff as needed
- Administer constant, quality customer service to help our residents THRIVE!
Requirements of an STNA:
- Valid STNA certification required. (We offer classes! Call for more information!)
- Compassion for and commitment to hospitality, service and excellence in senior care
- Ability to be a responsible and dependable team member who can take direction well
- Adaptable and able to work under pressure
As a County organization, the Care Center provides excellent benefits that include:
- Minimum starting wage is $15.30 Increased based on experience.
- Opportunity to earn up to an ADDITIONAL $2.50/hour with shift premiums
- low cost health/ dental/ vision/ prescription coverage, including a free health clinic
- free life insurance
- OPERS retirement
- 11 paid holidays (with additional time and a half when working)
- sick time and two weeks vacation
- one free meal per shift
- free TB, Hep B, flu, COVID shots and COVID testing
- staff referral bonuses
- an extensive employee assistance program that includes counseling and discounts to a variety of items
How to apply: Applications may be obtained at the WCCC, 876 S. Geyers Chapel Rd, Wooster or downloaded from the website www.waynecountycarecenter.com
Please submit applications and refer questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wayne County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.