- We are happy to announce that Care Center residents may start receiving visitors beginning July 20, 2020. Per the Ohio Department of Health (ODH), all visits must be held outdoors.
- Visits will be held under the car port at front entrance of the facility. Visitors can park and walk to visitation area. Chairs will be provided.
- All visitors will be screened by Care Center staff prior to visitation. This screen will include temperature check, questions about exposure to COVID-19 and assessing for cough, shortness of breath and temperature of 100.1 degrees or higher, and then all visitors must sign a visitation log. Please do not visit if you or anyone in your household knowingly have had any of these symptoms or have not been feeling well within 48 hours of visit.
- All visitors must wear a mask (we ask that you provide your own mask) during their entire visit. Cloth masks are acceptable. Hand sanitizer will be provided for use before, during and after visit.
- No more than three visitors may be permitted per resident per visit. if you are considering bringing a child as one of the 3 visitors, the child must be able to abide by all social distancing rules, stay seated on the chair or a lap and wear a mask the entire visit.
- Visits must be scheduled with the Care Center in advance and be held during designated visitation hours. Each visit will consist of 10 minutes to complete screening and 20 minutes to visit with Resident. Visitation hours will be:
- Mondays 2:00-4:00
- Tuesdays 4:30-6:30
- Wednesdays 4:30-6:30
- Thursdays 2:00-4:00
- Residents and visitors must remain 6 feet apart and must have a contact-free visit. A Care Center staff member will be present during visit per ODH mandate.
- If medically able, the Resident will wear a mask.
- If either Wayne County or the county the visitor lives in is at Level 3 (Red) under the Ohio COVID-19 Risk Level Guidelines, visitation will be discontinued until the threat returns to a safer level.
- If the Care center develops a positive COVID-19 case, visitation will not be permitted.
We recognize the importance of visitation for the physical and emotional well-being of our residents. We ask that you are truthful during screening procedure, wear a mask, maintain social distancing and have no physical contact with your loved one. The Care Center must stop any visit if the safety of our residents is compromised.
We are sure you are anxious to visit your loved one. Please be patient with us while we work through this process. Contact Candi Snader to schedule a visitation time at 330-262-1786 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your understanding.